Saturday, August 25, 2012

In Which Mother Returns


June the 18th
Mother is back, and we rejoice! However, while she returned full of Exciting News, our fears were also confirmed- Mrs. Rigaud proved to be, in Mother’s words, the most Cantankerous Companion she had ever endured a trip with. I should think she will now appreciate our love all the more after such a disastrous affair. In any case, there were gifts from afar including a bar of Pine Tar Soap which I absolutely adore! The scent is strongly connected to my fond memories of sailing, but does not linger strongly to ones showered skin (which I would not mind in the lease, but I fear others are not so enamored with the smoky savor of pine tar). It also seems to clean almost too well, before I first tried it, I had never actually been squeaky clean in the Literal Sense! I am quite convinced that I shall shower with nothing else for the rest of my days.

~The Clean Lady of Morewit

No comments:

Post a Comment